City of London Police Stakeholder Engagement Session
Along with representatives from the City of London Police, Vocal are inviting iModus users to hear about an exciting new initiative delivered in partnership to promote business engagement across the City.
This groundbreaking project will revolutionise the way the City communicates with you through the City of London Priority Alert scheme, and will give you access to collaborative information designed to make London more resilient.
Further details will be released over the coming weeks but places are limited, so click here to make sure you don’t miss out on a place.
The Stakeholder Engagement programme enables City of London based users
- Improved communication and more targeted messaging
- Manage key relationships between their business and the City of London Police
- Have corporate level access to multiple Directorates
- Create localised networks of key contacts to share information
- Secure source of verified information
Date: 16th December 2013
Time: 9:00 – 12:00
Location: The Liverpool Room, 9 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YL